At Chiddingstone Nursery CIO we value every child as an individual. We are passionate about ensuring that the children remain at the heart of everything we do.
In order to provide children with the freedom to learn, we offer a range of activities including sand and water, messy activities (painting), construction, role play, imaginative play, gardening, computer area and book corner. Each session is carefully planned to be inviting and fun.
At Chiddingstone Nursery CIO we aim to:
- provide a warm, happy, nurturing and caring environment for children aged two years old until school age;
- create an atmosphere in which children can blossom as individuals and reach their full potential;
- promote equality and diversity;
- develop self-esteem and confidence;
- learn social skills by caring, sharing and respecting each other;
- work in partnership with parent/carers to build strong relationships and support each family.