We currently have the following job vacancy:
Bank Nursery Assistant (Temporary Staff) – Qualified (Preferred) or Unqualified
We are continuing looking to build up a support team to cover any gaps in our staffing due to sickness, training or when we need an extra pair of hands during busy periods on a zero hour contract basis. Our dedicated nursery team are committed to delivering high quality childcare.
- Do you find inspiration in the imaginations of 2, 3 and 4 year olds?
- Can you find fulfilment in retelling a favourite story or fairy-tale?
- Can you appreciate the magic in a muddy puddle?
- Do you have the passion to plan in the moment?
- Do you have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special?
- Relevant early years qualification, ideally level 3, or be working towards this is an advantage but not essential.
Our setting is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All candidates much complete our Application Form to be considered for the role. We are unable to accept CV’s. Shortlisted candidates will also need to complete a Self-Declaration form and we will require 2 satisfactory written reference prior to interview. All offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please contact the Natasha Lingham, Business & Finance Manager on email@example.com for an application form, job description and person specification.